Find Your Home Security & Alarm Systems
ADT monitored home security system gives you peace of mind by helping protect your home and family. Your home security equipment bundle includes:
• Full-Service Digital Touchpad
Each ADT monitored security system comes with one digital touchpad. Additional touchpads can be purchased and placed in other areas of your home or business for added accessibility. This allows you to check on the state of your monitoring system from wherever you prefer in your home. The digital touchpad included in your ADT monitored home security equipment package provides you with simple, one-touch access to police dispatch, emergency response and firefighters. Make sure to inquire about this component during installation. Features include:
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Chimes to alert you when doors and windows open and close
- Bypass ability, allowing you to arm the system when a door or window is open
- Quick and easy access to police, emergency response and firefighters
- Two-Way Voice Communication which prevents false alarms by connecting you to the central monitoring station to verify an emergency
• Wireless Keychain Remote Control for Instant Access
The wireless remote puts complete access to your ADT monitored security system right in the palm of your hand. You can quickly arm and disarm your alarm with the push of a button. If there is an emergency or other situation occurring that puts you in danger, the key chain also has a panic alert similar to those available in most modern car alarms.
• Wireless Sensors for Windows or Doors
It is recommended that you include this on all doors and windows on the ground level of your home, windows that are covered by trees or bushes, and any other easily accessible doors and windows that may be visible to an intruder.
• Built-In PIR Motion Sensor
This is an interior feature which uses Passive Infrared (PIR) technology to detect motion in hallways, stairways and other rooms of your home. It is designed with Pet Immunity to reduce false alarms being set off from the movement of a small pet throughout your home.
• Indoor Siren Sounder
These use high-decibel beeps to alert you if there is a fire, intruder or other emergency situation. All ADT monitored security systems include one sounder; additional sounders can be requested from your installation professional.
• ADT Lawn Sign and Window Sticker
Place these in an open area of your yard and windows visible to potential intruders to warn them that your home is protected with ADT monitored security cameras or other equipment.
• Power Supply and Backup Battery
This powers your system and ensures that your system still operates for 24 hours if there is a power outage.