Home Security Infographics
All Things Home Security Related - Infographics
Infographics are visual reproductions of data, information and facts. They are able to display complicated subject matter in a quick and easy-to-understand manner. The Infographics regularly featured on the Protect Your Home website will give you engaging ways to think about the importance of home security as well as the latest statistics related to it.
Some of the tips included are:
- Keep your car locked, even if it's inside the garage.
- Always keep your pathways and door well-lit.
- Fit all entrances with a solid core or metal door.
- Don't open your windows above six inches for ventilation.
You will learn these helpful tips and much more by visiting the Infographics page each time we add a new one to our site. This will allow you to be much more prepared and able to go the extra mile in preventing the unfortunate chance of intrusion or burglary.
At Protect Your Home, we want to make sure all of our customers have access to the wealth of knowledge and expert advice that we have built up over our years of experience in the home security installation industry. That's why we've created this knowledge-center for you. Many of the questions you have about home protection will be addressed here as well.
The tips and information included in these infographics will give you snippets of information in an easy-to-remember format.
Some stats regarding home security are:
- 87% of all home burglaries are considered to be preventable.
- 34% of burglars enter through the front door.
- 2% of burglars enter somewhere on the second floor.
- Within the next 20 years, three out of four homes in the United States will be broken into.
We realize these numbers can be intimidating at first sight. At Protect Your Home, we go above and beyond in every aspect of our business and customer relationships to ensure that you are safe while you're in your home or away. And the introduction of our Infographics page is just another step in showing our commitment to you.