The ADT Video Doorbell
Identify who is at your front door before opening the door with the ADT Video Doorbell. No more peeking from behind the curtains or opening your door to strangers. The ADT Video Doorbell can help protect you from theft, intruders, and unwanted solicitors with two-way audio that allows you to “answer” the door safely from your phone.
The ADT Video Doorbell is also a great option for when you aren’t home or able to answer your front door. The motion detector and doorbell button both trigger the camera to record video and send you an alert. The video is then saved to the ADT Pulse® + Video app so you can view it at any time, and from virtually anywhere. That way you can know if someone is on your property or a package has arrived at your door— even if no one actually rings the doorbell.
Key features of the ADT Video Doorbell include:
- Integration with ADT Pulse + Video app
- 2-way audio
- Video clip captures and push notifications when the doorbell button is pushed or when the camera senses motion
- Sharp HD 720P (1280x720) resolution
- 180° diagonal viewing angle
- Infrared LED night-vision technology
- Weatherproof IP65 Rated Casing
- Works in temperatures as cold as -4°F and as hot as 122°F.
- Connects via Wi-Fi
- Serial Flash 64MB storage
- Simple 2-wire installation, replaces the existing hardwired doorbell button
- Compatible with analog (mechanical) and digital doorbells
- Compatible with Apple and Android phones
Frequently Used Together