Features of ADT Garage Door Sensor
The ADT monitored garage door sensor was created with versatility in mind. It is the perfect fit for internal garage doors and overhead doors due to its reed switch and tilt switch modes. In reed switch mode, the garage door sensor is mounted next to a magnet, when separated the alarm is triggered and transmitted. In tilt switch mode, the garage door sensor can be mounted anywhere, and an alarm is triggered when the door is opened and the switch is tilted.
Here are some other features of the garage door sensor:
- 3 zones in 1 (each zone has an individual serial number)
- 1 reed/magnet combination zone
- Tilt switch mode for overhead doors
- 2 normally closed external contact inputs
- Long-life lithium battery included
- Case tamper
- Reliable 433 MHz technologyr
With the ADT monitored garage door sensor, you’ll know exactly when your garage doors are opened and accessed. This is the perfect way to maintain control of your home and help protect access.
Frequently Used Together