ADT Monitored 2-Way Wireless Indoor Home Alarm Siren
The ADT monitored 2-Way Wireless Indoor Home Alarm Siren is a staple for any home. It will not only alert you to any intruder attempting to enter your home, but it also acts as a second fire alarm with a distinguishable siren.
Features of the ADT® Monitored 2-Way Wireless Indoor Home Alarm Siren
- Equipped with a RF transmitter which establishes a supervised communication link with the system controller
- Installer-selectable Dip Switch for Level 1/Level 2 detection to optimize false alarm immunity for certain acoustic environments
- Uses lithium batteries
- Tamper-activated test mode: should be testing using an AFT-100 Glass Break simulator
Features of the ADT® Monitored 2-Way Wireless Outdoor Home Alarm Siren
- Siren output – 85dB
- Siren sounds for alarms, door chimes, entry/exit delay and troubles
- Transmits RF status, low battery and tamper condition
- Front and back tamper detection
- Nominal battery life – 1 year
ADT® monitored high decibel home alarm sirens are the perfect compliment to your current ADT® home security and monitoring system.
Frequently Used Together