How to Use a Panic Button
A panic button remote is a portable device containing a main button that allows you to set off
an alarm with your security monitoring service. The panic button is designed to help keep you
protected and alert emergency services as a moment's notice with just the press of a button.
The ADT-monitored Panic Button Remote is a portable remote that allows you to create an
alert and notify an ADT monitoring center. This device gives you comprehensive coverage
from anywhere within your home.
Key features of the ADT-monitored Panic Button Remote:
- Activation via 1 large, easy-to-use button
- Attractive, compact design
- Integrated LED to indicate signal transmission
- Neck strap and multifunction belt clip included
- Reliable 433 MHz technology
- Water resistant
- Full 2-second delay on panic button
- Long-life lithium batteries included
While you’re at home, keep your ADT-monitored Panic Button Remote with you at all times.
This is the only way to ensure that you have the most comprehensive safety no matter where
you are in your home. Keeping the panic remote near you is simple. Each panic button
contains a neck trap and belt clip for your convenience.
Frequently Used Together